It has happened to all of us after a bad night’s sleep, that we noticed a dark bag under the eyes with a rather unpleasant pigmentation. Those are the dark circles that, although not really dangerous, if they are an aesthetic problem that worries many.
The reasons why these can appear, are quite diverse and with the history, have been designed increasingly suitable treatments to reverse these disadvantages in a natural way. You do not have to worry if you do not know the best way to achieve it.
Nowadays there are many options to treat them, some simpler methods than others. The result of reducing dark circles under the eyes is to look less tired from the first hour. Try some of these treatments and you will not regret it.
With these natural treatments, you can eliminate dark circles effectively:
- The thickness of the skin in the eyelid influences the formation of dark circles. If the skin is thinner, then the blood vessels become more visible. From this ear, a different color remains on the skin.
- Another reason for dark circles may be a bit more complex to treat since it is caused by some kind of hyperpigmentation, a product of excess melanin under the eyes. This is usually genetic.
- Those who suffer from it, know that it can be harmless, it does not produce any discomfort. However, they are not easy to eliminate and despite the surgeries and drugs that can be used for this, the right thing to do is to change the lifestyle and nutrition instead of choosing really invasive options.
- Beyond the cause for which you have it, the important thing is to learn to treat them at home. For that you can use 3 ingredients in the following order:
- Dissolve a teaspoon of baking soda in a concentrated infusion of warm chamomile. Apply under the eyes with the help of a cotton ball and leave it for about half an hour. When finished, apply a good base of coconut oil to nourish that area.
- Applying daily, twice a day, the results will be noticeable in a very short time. Do not stop sharing on your social networks.