Seven super-efficient foods that help at lung cleanse
Seven natural ways that will help you clear your lungs from toxins and nicotine are:
1.Sweet corn – contains beta-cryptoxanthin that protects from lung cancer and is a strong antioxidant.
2. Selenium – This powerful antioxidant can be found in various species of fish, lamb, eggs, and cereals.
3. Garlic – White, red and black garlic have anticancer effects. Garlic helps to prevent different infections and diseases, and in cancer patients prevents the spreading.
4. Ginger – you can use this herb as a tea and can be consumed in the diet and as a spice. Ginger relieves breathing and helps to discard toxins from the lungs.
5. Orange – is a rich source of vitamins and contains cryptoxanthin.
6. Nettle – contains large amounts and helps for detoxification and protection of the lungs.
7. Pine needle tea – this tea is for cleansing the mouth and throat and it can be a good cure for cancer.