Coconut oil is one of the most versatile and beneficial natural products you can use, and here are 19 ways to use it, in and out of the kitchen:
- The World’s Healthiest Foods claims that coconut oil has a higher smoke point, so excellent for cooking.
- Coconut oil effectively regulates cholesterol levels, treats heart issues, prevents digestive problems and does not clog the arteries.
- It is quickly absorbed by the body and used for energy.
- Therefore, add it to your smoothies and enjoy its flavor and taste.
3.Cast Iron Maintenance
- Rub some coconut oil on the iron cookware to season it.
- It has a higher burn rate and prevents sticking.
- This amazing oil will accelerate metabolism, curb your food cravings, and provide more energy to exercise.
- Apply some coconut oil and go in for a close shave.
- This will prevent cuts and will leave the skin smooth and soft.
- Mix it with your favorite essential oil and use it as a natural insect repellent.
7. Treat Itches
- Apply some coconut oil on the itchy areas to soothe them.
- You can also use it in the case of eczema and itchy scalp.
8. Treat Acne
- Its natural antibacterial properties quickly heal acne, and the anti-inflammatory qualities will soothe the puffiness and redness.
- Spread some coconut oil on the foot a few times daily to treat athlete’s foot, and its powerful antifungal properties will treat all issues on the feet.
- Store-bought deodorants are full of dangerous chemicals, so you should find an easy recipe and prepare your own, natural coconut oil deodorant.
- Coconut oil is an effective way to fight head lice.
- Just massage it into the hair and scalp and leave it to act during the night.
- In the morning, comb the hair well. And wash as usual.
- Coconut oil forms a natural barrier which will heal diaper rashes and prevent new ones.
- Commercial furniture polishes are often loaded with cancer-causing agents, like phenol and nitrobenzene.
- Therefore, start using coconut oil to polish the furniture and prevent cracks in it.
- Soak a cotton ball or a bit of toilet paper in coconut oil and you will get a simple and easy fire starter.
- Rub a bit of this oil on the door of your office chair to stop the squeaky sounds.
- Rub it on the face to remove makeup and hydrate the skin.
- Mix coconut oil with a bit of baking soda and a drop of peppermint oil, and prepare your all-natural, teeth-whitening toothpaste.
- Add it to your coffee for a batter flavor and more nutrients.
- It will strengthen your immune system, accelerate metabolism, and boost your energy levels.
19. Remove Sticky Stuff
- Mix it with some baking soda and rub them on the sticky area.
- Then, rub off in order to remove it