HONEY ACNE REMEDY
- Nutmeg has incredible astringent, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an awesome choice for people with acne.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of nutmeg with 2 tbsp of honey and use it as a face mask or just dab a small amount of honey as a spot treatment and leave it on overnight.
- The antibacterial properties of both honey and nutmeg are beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Kindly do a patch test before using the face masks.
- Do not use the mask if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
HONEY FOR DRY SKIN
- To moisturize the skin instantly, use honey to wash your face.
- Get your face wet, take a dollop of honey, and smear it on.
- Rinse off with warm water.
- Also, mix 2 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and use it to massage your face for few mins.
- Leave it on and rinse after 15 mins.
HONEY FOR OILY SKIN
- To get rid of excess oil from the skin, mix 1 tbsp of aloe vera and 2 tbsp of honey together and use it to wash your face every day.
- To make a face mask, add a pinch of turmeric to the honey and aloe vera mixture and apply it on your face.
- Leave it on for 15-20 mins and rinse off.
HONEY FOR DARK SPOTS & SCARS
- To treat dark spots or scars with honey, mix equal amounts of honey with lemon juice and use it on the scar.
- Leave it on for 30 mins or overnight to reduce the scar.
HONEY FOR BLACKHEADS
- To clear blackheads to use cinnamon and honey and use it on the blackheads.
- For 1/4 tsp of cinnamon add 2 tbsp of honey. Apply it on the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10-15 mins for a clear skin.
- Kindly skip cinnamon if you have sensitive skin or allergic to cinnamon.
HONEY TO MINIMIZE PORES
- Egg whites are great for fighting oily skin, shrink pores and help to tighten skin.
- To reduce the appearance of pores mix one egg white with a tbsp of organic honey.
- Leave it on for 20-30 mins and rinse off.
HONEY TO BRIGHTEN SKIN
- Take 1 tbsp of raw honey and 2 tbsp of yogurt to make the thick paste.
- Apply this pack to your face. Let it dry on your face.
- After half an hour scrub it with cold water.
- This pack will give you bright and soft skin.
HONEY FOR WRINKLES
- Honey masks leave skin smoother and more hydrated, and they can improve the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Take equal parts of honey and oatmeal and mix it well together. Apply the paste on your face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This mask will help re-hydrate your face.
HONEY SMOOTH SKIN
- Use a face scrub before using the honey face masks to deep clean the skin and open pores.
- Make a natural homemade honey scrub for smoother skin.
- Mix 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1/2 tbsp of olive oil with 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Apply it to your face and body and gently massage for 5-10 minutes and rinse it off.
- This scrub will leave your skin feeling super soft.
- To make the scrub more coarse, add in brown sugar or coffee grinds.