Urinary Tract Infection can be treated with the help of herbs, homeopathy, and natural supplements so Antibiotics are not required.
If there’s a burning sensation while urinating, difficulty passing urine, lower backache then it can indicate UTI. UTI should always be treated because recurrent UTI can increase your risk of Premature labor(if you are pregnant) and Kidney infection. So never neglect it.
- Garlic is nature’s antibiotic.
- You can take 2-3 raw garlic with each meal. It not only helps with UTI but also strengthens your immune system and protects you from the cold, cough and the flu.
- Cranberry Juice is an excellent remedy for UTI.
- Its antimicrobial properties make it a very effective UTI treatment.
- Drink a glass of unsweetened Cranberry Juice every day.
- Coconut oil is another gentle remedy for UTI. You can take 1-2 tbsp.
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil daily to prevent UTI, boost your immunity and get healthy fats.
- Good old Apple cider vinegar has countless benefits and UTI is one of them. Drink 1 tbsp.
- Organic ACV with a glass of water 2-3 times a day to treat UTI.
- Vitamin C kills UTI bacteria and helps recover you quickly.
- Take 500mg Vitamin C 2-3 times a day for 3 days.
- Probiotics can be very helpful in preventing and treating UTI.
- Have foods rich in Probiotics like Yogurt, Kefir, Sauerkraut, Kombucha.
Note: If you are taking conventional antibiotics to treat UTI make sure to take Probiotics to restore healthy gut bacteria.
- Homeopathy can be a Godsend when it comes to treating UTI.
- It starts working within a few hours and it relieves your unbearable UTI pain first and then starts working towards healing the root cause of your bladder infection instead of just masking it like what conventional Antibiotics do.
- Homeopathic remedy Cantharis is wonderful in treating UTI.
- It works like a charm in relieving pain and restoring your bladder health
- another remedy that works on UTI.
- But the main symptom of Lycopodium is “a tendency to pass a large amount of urine” instead of a small amount in most UTI cases.
- Homeopathic Hydrastis is a natural antibiotic so you can use Hydrastis alone or along with the other remedies.
- Cantharis and Lycopodium 30c 3 doses every 4 hours and Hydrastis 200c 1 dose.
- Increase your fluid intake because dehydration can cause UTI.
- Do not hold an urge to “go”. Go when you have to go.
- Maintain good hygiene.
- Do not use soap.
- Always go for 100% cotton panties.
- Avoid tight-fitting clothing.
- Avoid Antibiotics because it’s a vicious cycle. You take antibiotics for UTI and antibiotics, in turn, causes UTI because it kills good bacteria so your body is unable to fight off bad bacteria which results in UTI.
- Wipe from front to back.