A runny nose and facial pain are the common symptoms of sinus infection. A runny nose makes you feel weak and sick all the time. Generally, the sinus infection lasts for 10 days to 8 weeks and if you are suffering from it for more than 8 weeks then it is quite a severe infection. A recent survey has indicated that more than 37 million Americans suffer from a sinus infection.
The medication for a sinus infection as side effects like you feels sleepy all the time and the digestion system becomes weaker. You can get rid of sinus infection in just 20 seconds using a simple natural remedy.
So, are you ready to try this natural trick? This involved two steps, 1st you have to apply pressure between your eyebrows and secondly you have to drink a powerful solution which provides relief from a sinus infection.
- Your face consists of pressure points which can help to relieve the sinus infection.
- Points which are recommended for pressing includes an important point that lies between your eyebrows.
- Check out the point which is aligned with your nose and present in between your eyebrows.
- Now, press that point using your third finger for 10 seconds. Don’t apply too much pressure, a gentle push will do.
- This step will help you to prevent the sinus from drying out and helps it to flow out of your system.
Here is a detailed recipe of the amazing drink for you which treat sinus infection instantly.
- Raw and organic apple cider vinegar- ¼ cup
- Water- ½ cup
- Raw honey- 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Cayenne pepper- ½ tsp
- Take ½ cup of water and boil it on low flame.
- Pour the hot water into the glass and add ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar to it.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey and ½ tsp of cayenne pepper to it.
- Stir it well and then add 2 tbsp of lemon juice to it.
- Mix it properly and your drink is ready.
- Consume this drink twice a day to get rid of sinus infection.
So, isn’t it easy to treat sinus infection at home? Use this 2 step method and get instant relief from a runny nose as well as facial pain. This method is also useful to treat a headache caused due to a sinus infection. Try this remedy today and share with your friends.