How to remove wrinkles from face quickly? Are you worried about those creases under your eyes? Then please stop worrying right away. Worrying and getting stressed about the wrinkles under your eye will further exaggerate the issue. Therefore stop worrying about wrinkles and get into action to stop wrinkles. First, start with finding the root cause of the wrinkles.
There are various factors that lead to wrinkles. Loss of moisture and elasticity of skin leads to wrinkles. The reasons for losing moisture are many which include pollution, higher exposure to sun and heat, use of harsh soaps and drugs. Similarly, there are multiple reasons behind loosing skin elasticity like sudden weight loss. age, use of certain medicines, smoking or deficiency of certain nutrients. The first herculean task to remove under eye wrinkles is to find out the reason behind the wrinkles under your eyes. Avoid standing in sun, smoking and eat healthy to keep wrinkles at bay.
Along with this you can get rid of those under eye wrinkles by using many ingredients commonly found in our household. Application of these ingredients helps to reverse and stop the process of wrinkling and keep your skin hydrated and elastic.
Honey Remedy for Wrinkles:
- The area around eyes does not have oil glands, therefore, this area gets dehydrated easily.
- Therefore it is important to keep this area moisturized to avoid wrinkles. Honey has excellent moisturizing properties.
- As honey is chemical free it can be directly applied under the eyes and on the forehead.
- You can also mix honey with lemon juice, pineapple juice or rose water and apply it around your eyes.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash the face with lukewarm water. Do not apply soap while washing your face.
Vitamin E Mask Remedy to Avoid Wrinkles:
- Vitamin E oil is full of antioxidants and it helps in neutralizing free radicals that are responsible for skin damage.
- Regular application of vitamin E oil will miraculously remove wrinkles and keep them away for years to come.
- Vitamin E is available in the drug store in the form of capsules.
- You puncture the capsule with a pin and directly apply the oil on the area around the eye.
- However for better results mix the oil with olive oil or yogurt prior to application.
- Leave this mask for 1 hour and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
- This procedure should be done once in a week for effective results.
Egg White Remedy for Wrinkles:
- Egg white is full of proteins and vitamins.
- It has got properties that help in tightening your skin thus prevents your skin from sagging.
- Like honey egg white too can be directly applied to the area under your eye or can be mixed with milk and then applied.
- After applying egg white you need to wait till it dries up and then with a wet hand gently remove the mask.
- If performed regularly this mask can do wonders for your skin.
Fruits to Reduce Wrinkles:
- Fruits are full of vitamins and minerals that are required to keep your skin healthy.
- There are many fruits which can be applied or used in the masks to prevent and reduce wrinkles.
- Here are details of some the fruits their benefits and application procedure
- Avocado is full of essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- In order to reduce wrinkles, you can eat this fruit and can also externally apply it on your skin.
- Avocado’s amazing properties help in slowing down skin aging process.
- Mix it with cream and honey to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste for at least an hour and then wash the face with water.
- You can make this paste in large quantity and keep it in the refrigerator for future use.
- Use this mask regularly for at least a month and see the stunning results.
- Humble banana is full of potassium and antioxidants. Potassium moisturizes your skin and revitalizes your skin.
- Vitamin A component of banana helps in smoothing skin and heals withered skin.
- It is nature’s Botox full of wrinkle-fighting elements. You can make a mask by taking one mashed banana and add one teaspoon of orange juice to it.
- Apply this gently on the skin around your eyes.
- Keep the mask for 20 minutes and then remove it by using wet cotton balls.
- Apply rose water after you remove the mask this will further soothe your skin.
- Papaya is rich in vitamin A and contains enzymes that remove old dead cells and helps in regeneration of new cells.
- You can directly apply mashed papaya under your eyes and keep it till the paste dries.
- Then moist your skin with water and then gently scrub the area.
- You can mix papaya with other fruits mentioned above and apply around the eye. For better results do this exercise two times a week.
Oils to Keep your Skin Moist and Wrinkle Free:
- As mentioned earlier areas under eye do not have oil glands, therefore, applying oil in that area will help to keep the skin moist. Many oils can be applied under the eye to reduce wrinkles. However as under eye is a sensitive area only mild oils should be used. The best one for the skin is coconut oil.
- Coconut oil is a very good moisturizer and it boosts regeneration of skin cells. You can use coconut oil before going to be and also before bathing. You also mix coconut oil with honey, apple cider vinegar, turmeric or vitamin E and apply. Olive oil too can help you to manage wrinkles. It is full of polyphenols which is powerful antioxidants and helps in retention of moisture and elasticity. You can use olive oil in your food and can directly apply on your skin before going to bed and keep it overnight.
Turmeric to Avoid Wrinkles:
- Wrinkles appear due to loss of collagen which is the type of a structural protein that keeps your skin firm. In order to maintain this collagen dermatologist recommend having a diet rich in antioxidants. Turmeric contains Curcumin which is rich in antioxidants. Curcumin’s antioxidant property is equivalent to both Vitamin C and E. Even in low doses it is capable of triggering antioxidant enzymes. Therefore in order to add elasticity to your skin turmeric is the best option. You can have turmeric in your diet which also adds flavor to food.
- Turmeric can also be applied to the skin. Turmeric belongs to the ginger family and due to this, some people can experience skin irritation. Therefore turmeric can be mixed with gram flour or olive oil and then applied to the area under your skin.
- Turmeric can also be mixed with yogurt and milk and then applied to the skin. As turmeric is the natural ingredient you can keep that for more than hour on your skin without any side effects. Use cleansing milk to remove turmeric from your face. The effect of using turmeric on your face is immediate. You must try this and enjoy the glowing skin.
Cucumber for Wrinkles:
- Cucumber can do miracles for your skin. You can keep thick slices of cucumber on and under your eye. It not only soothes your eyes but also nourishes the skin underneath. Cucumber can be applied to the area near your eyes in multiples ways. You can crush the cucumber and squeeze the juice out of it and can directly apply this juice. Additionally, you can mix this juice with lemon juice or pineapple juice for better results. You can also freeze the cucumber, grate it and then apply the grated cumber.
Rosewater for Wrinkles:
- Rose water helps to maintain pH of your skin. The pH of your skin falls in the range of 4.5 to 6.2 which makes your skin slightly acidic. Use of soaps, cleansers, chemical creams can interfere with the balance of the skin. Therefore rosewater can be daily applied to your skin. Rosewater can be applied directly with the help of cotton ball or can be mixed with fruit juices, honey or yogurt. Due to its mild nature it also perfect for sensitive skin.
- These are some of the natural remedies to get rid of under eye wrinkles. Use them regularly to get rid of wrinkles or keep them at the bay.