Moles are a common cosmetic issue that affects the majority of the population. In fact, there’s hardly a person that hasn’t got at least one mole on their body. Moles come in different sizes and positions on the body.
Surprisingly, there are folk theories that link moles to a person’s wealth, family fortune or health depending on their position on the body.
If you have moles on your body, read the article and find out whether it’s true for you.
- A mole on the temple is linked to prospects of traveling.
- Having a mole on the temple actually means that you’ll have a chance to travel more, whether on business or leisure.
- A mole between the eyebrows is linked to great career prospects.
- In fact, the theory behind this is that this part of the body is the career sector.
- In other words, this means promotion, a salary rise or something similar.
- Having a mole between the eye and eyebrow means you’re an easily adaptable person.
- In fact, this area is associated with your home.
- It means that you are easygoing and can take on leadership.
- According to theory, a mole on the upper lip implies that your major worries are food and clothing.
- On the other hand, your interpersonal skills are great and your company is really sought after.
- A mole on your cheekbone indicates that a person will acquire an influential position at work.
- It’s also linked to increasing wealth.
- People who have a mole on the inside of their palm will never lack money.
- These people are clever, aspiring and make great leaders.
- If the mole is at the back of the palm, it’s linked to great financial and managerial skills.
- If you have a mole on the sole of your foot, this implies that you are an adventurer who enjoys traveling, different cuisines and similar.
- Also, you are quite popular at work, and make a good leader because you handle responsibilities well.
- Now, you can look for the moles on your body and see what their position means for you.