Our skin suffers from some changes when we lose weight. Some of them are stretch marks and scars. They’re very ugly and people are usually embarrassed of them. They can also appear due to pregnancy. They can be very stubborn and difficult to remove, but luckily, aside from the expensive creams that you buy in the stores, there are some natural remedies that can make them disappear.
Cellulite is an accumulation of adipose tissue in certain areas of the body which forms dimples on the skin. It is usually caused by fluid retention, poor circulation, hormonal changes, poor diet or sedentary lifestyle. There are several brands of cellulite removers present on the market, but they are expensive and often ineffective, so that’s why people turn towards natural remedies.
But, if you want to succeed in removing stretch marks and cellulite, you also need to make certain lifestyle changes. Exercising regularly, eating healthy and drinking plenty of water are very important if you want to reduce their appearance. Exfoliation can also help you because it removes dead skin cells and stimulates circulation.
We’re going to present you one of the best and very effective remedies! Take a look at the recipe:
- 100 / 150ml Argan oil
- 250 g of sea salt
- 250 g of sugar cane
- The 3 ingredients should be mixed in a paste and applied to the affected areas by massaging with a circular motion for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water and moisturize the skin.
- Sea salt contains iodine and micro-elements that contribute to the regeneration of the skin, sugar helps exfoliate the skin and Argan oil contains vitamin E that helps against skin aging, but it also helps keep the skin soft and supple and it provides a moisturizing action.
This treatment should be used regularly every day to feel its effects.
- By using this treatment, you will get better results in the early stages of the grooves, when they have a reddish color because the grooves that have healed have a whitish color and are more difficult to remove.
- Try it today and you won’t regret it!