If at some point, you suffered from corns and calluses, you recognize how frustrating and painful it can be. If you leave them untreated, they can later result in severe health problems. Luckily, you can treat them yourself right at home.
Epsom salt for instant relief
- For many centuries, Epsom salt has been used as a cure for various illnesses and conditions.
- Soak your feet for ten minutes in an Epsom bath.
- Use a pumice stone to scrub the dead skin.
- Use cold water to rise. Repeat the process.
Castor oil helps to relieve
- Just a simple application of castor oil and rinsing can greatly help to relieve the calluses and corns.
- Castor oil also has antifungal properties
Vinegar and Onion wraps to nourish and exfoliate
- Take a couple of onions and slice them.
- For about a half hour soak them before placing them on the area that is affected.
- Wrap them overnight.
- In the morning when you wake up, remove them and use the pumice to remove the dead skin.
Lemon wrap for an overnight relief
- Soak a cotton ball in a lemon juice, then hold the soaked cotton wad against the area that is affected and tape over it.
- Leave it there overnight and in the morning rub off the dead skin.
Baking soda for fast treatment
- You can use the baking soda paste or directly apply it on the affected areas.
- You can still soak your feet in a bath with about three tablespoons of the baking soda.
Massage to loosen
- After soaking your feet and drying them, simply massage the affected areas of your feet.
- This increases the flow of blood and promotes the regeneration of skin loosening the calluses.
- Use a pumice stone to remove the dead skin.
Cocoa butter to moisturize and restore the skin
- Directly apply cocoa butter to your corns and calluses.
- It acts as a soothing moisturizer on your body skin.
Olive oil for fast and affordable treatment
- Olive oil will moisturize your calluses.
- Simply apply some olive oil to the affected areas of your feet.
- Massage them well and this will also allow the blood to flow.
Raisins for fast treatment
- You chop up the raisins and wrap up the bare fruit against the affected areas of your feet.
- Use pumice stone in the morning to remove the dead skin.
Vitamin E for a powerful healing
- For your body to thrive, you need vitamin E.
- Buy topical creams that are infused with vitamin E.
- Simply apply to the affected areas and rinse.
- This will help you recover from your corns and calluses.
- Your skin will also stay healthy.
- Take a slice of pineapple and wrap up to moisturize the corns and calluses of your feet overnight.
- Use a pumice stone to scrub the area in the morning.
- Take a nice slice of papaya and wrap it up in a kitchen wrap or bandage to the affected area of your feet.
- In the morning, scrub the area with a pumice stone.
- Gently scrub the affected area with a pumice stone.
- Make a paste of olive oil and garlic and apply it to the affected areas of your feet.
- Allow the skin to soak for a little while and then use the pumice stone and scrub to remove the dead skin.
- Coconut oil has therapeutic qualities. It soothes and moisturizes your skin.
- Simply apply it to the affected areas of your feet and it will soothe and moisturize the affected area of your feet.
- Use a combination of turpentine oil and ice to fast and effective relief the corns and reduce their sizes.
- Cool the affected areas with an ice cube and then apply the oil.
- Wrap it up overnight. In the morning, scrub with a pumice stone.
- Take some honey and mix it with turmeric and then directly apply it in the affected area.
- Allow it to dry, break the paste off and rinse with warm water.
- It also makes your feet to feel soft and clean.
- Take some slices of potatoes and wrap them up against the affected area.
- Leave them overnight and in the morning rinse the residue with warm water.
- Take some aspirin and crush up and mix with a pinch of water and lemon juice.
- For about ten minutes wrap up the area with a towel.
- Remove it and rinse with warm water.
- Mix a coarse salt with almond oil to prepare a salt scrub.
- On the affected area, rub it and after a while rinse with warm water.
- Oranges are very effective in the treatment of skin problems such as corns and calluses.
- You can also take an orange peel and place it on the affected areas and allow it to do all.