Baking soda is one of the most versatile ingredients in every household. It’s used for cooking, cleaning, and body care. So, it isn’t surprising that the best face masks often contain baking soda. This mask can help you get rid of acne, dark circles, blackheads and bags under your eyes in no time.
- Baking Soda – 2 tablespoons
- Tea tree oil – 4 drops
- Orange juice – 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients together until it has got the consistency you like and apply it on your face.
- If you have sensitive skin, you can add water in the mixture.
- The first time you can leave it to stay about 3 minutes.
- The second time after a week, you can leave it to stay for 10 minutes.
- When you wash it off with cool water, you can feel the bicarb soda exfoliating your skin.
- This mask will soothe your skin cells and give brighter glowing skin.